We log IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our web site. IP addresses are logged to track user sessions. This gives an indication which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a users session will be tracked but the user will be anonymous.
Cookies are created on this site for statistical analysis. Our site does not require the use of persistent cookies.
Our site's registration forms ask people to give us contact information including their name, company name, email address and phone number. We use contact information from the registration forms to send the person information about our company. The person's contact information is also used to contact them if requested. This data is collected for internal use only and does not share it with other individuals or companies.
This site contains links to other sites, such as our clients. ISL is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these web sites.
This site has the following security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
* A firewall is in place to filter inappropriate access to our web server.
* All web server access is logged, including date/time, IP address and logon username (if entering a restricted area).
* Our web server has a comprehensive backup plan which includes daily backups and off-site storage.
* All online user registration forms use SSL encryption to transmit data securely to our web server.
* The data collected from these forms is accessable to authenticated and authorized users only.
* Physical security includes an access controlled server room and a strictly enforced corporate security policy.
Newfoundland Styro may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our website.
Newfoundland Styro Limited
PO Box 460, Dominic St.
Bishop's Falls Industrial Park
Bishop's Falls, Newfoundland
Canada, A0H 1C0